5 Steps to Voluptuous Volume – Features in Image Magazine
Trends may come and go but thick, tumbling hair is never on the out.
Chrissie Bazynski has a quick and simple recipe for gorgeous volume.
1. Prepare hair by washing with Joico Body Luxe Shampoo and Conditioner – the oat protein complex will leave hair full, yet moisturised, with a healthy shine.
2. Towel dry hair and apply a root lifting product (we love Joico Body Luxe Root Lift), focusing not he roots and parting. Start drying your hair with the head tilted upside down to lift the hair away from the scalp.
3. Use a round boar bristle brush, and taking sections from he hair as wide as the brush, wrap the hair around the brush. Alternatively opt for a dual air styler like the Babyliss Diamond Big Hair.
4. Secure each section with a clip in a curl before moving on to the next section.
5. When finished, take out the clips and backcomb hair at the roots. Secure the finished result with hairspray or a finishing spray like Joico Flip Turn Volumizing Finishing Spray